When can I buy HHN tickets?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
It's a few years since we did this and I can't remember the drill for buying the tickets. I've got a feeling we had to buy them whilst we were in the park. Is this still the case, or can they be bought in advance?

Debbie,

You can get them off the main Universal web-site ( probably not up for sale just yet ) ........but we got ours while we there. They're cheaper too, if you have a flex-ticket, we paid $19.95 each last October.

A definite MUST-DO!!!! imho...........unless you have nervous young ones!!

mike

Deb,

As Mike said you can buy the tickets in advance,I think they came out about July last year.

They are much,much cheaper if you you buy them the day you are in the park for that evenings HHN,called 'Stay and Scream'!

I bought mine before I went and they worked out at the same cost as a days entry to the park,about $50 I think.That really added up for 5 of us.Unless you are going actually on Halloween night or a Friday/Saturday very close to October 31st I'm sure you'd be OK to wait until you're there to get them:) :jester:

Surprisingly enough kazzie , we got ours for October 31st. It's one of the quieter nights(!!) since Americans tend to want to spend it at home with their nearest & dearest........queues were minimal to non-existent, except for Jaws and Terminator2-3D..!!!! Got to say if we go this year it WILL be planned to take in HHN...............GREAT FUN!!!!

mike

Mike,

That surprises me,then again maybe it doesn't! I think now you said that about Halloween I have heard that before.

HHN was the highlight of our holiday,and I remember from your trip report you kinda enjoyed it too;)

I will definitely be doing it this year,but it will be one of the earlier dates in October.

We are going to HHN on the 31st much to my disgust :D It really scares me.....

Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter