When can I find out dates for 2004 MNSSHP???

westjones

DIS Veteran
We are going on the Disney Cruise next September and planned to spend the week before at WDW.

If we go the week after our cruise, Oct. 1st will be the Friday night (the night before we have to leave).

So before I make reservations, I would like to know if they will have the first MNSSHP on Friday, October 1, 2004. If they will, then we will stay at WDW the week after our cruise.

If not, then we prefer to go the week before our cruise.

We are DVC members, so I don't want to wait too long to make reservations.

When would I be able to find out dates and HOW can I find them out (who should I call)?

Thanks!
DJ

The dates aren't usually announced until the end of April. I don't know that you can call anyone right now and have someone know.

I think this year was the first year they had the parties so early in October. Before I don't think they had them before October 10. If this year's schedule holds true, then there should be a party on Oct 1. But we just don't know.

I know what you mean about DVC - we are members too. But there just isn't any way to find out 2004's dates this far out.

Thanks.

I think we will just assume they won't have it on that date and go with our original plan to go to WDW before our cruise in 2004. DH likes doing the parks before the cruise because it is so much more tiring doing the parks and he likes to relax and rest up on the cruise.

Maybe another year we can go to MNSSHP. It looks really cute.
DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter