When do they take all the Christmas decor down?

todzwife

<font color=darkorchid>There's nothing worse than
I’m trying to see if a quick 2 day trip Jan 4-5 would still be decorated. My 4 year old opened the magazine we got with the pictures of the castle and IASW decorated and nearly had a heart attack. I’d love to get her there to see it. (We have deluxe AP’s that are unblocked on the 3rd). I’m aware it will probably be insanely crowded, but that’s ok.

Día de los Reyes is 6 January, so some if not the majority of the decorations should be up at that time. Expect it to be extremely busy.

I’m trying to see if a quick 2 day trip Jan 4-5 would still be decorated. My 4 year old opened the magazine we got with the pictures of the castle and IASW decorated and nearly had a heart attack. I’d love to get her there to see it. (We have deluxe AP’s that are unblocked on the 3rd). I’m aware it will probably be insanely crowded, but that’s ok.
When I look on the Disney website for Holiday info, it states "Now through January 7"
Your date should be good.

Have fun

Geemo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter