When does Halloween start?

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
Since they started MNSSHP the last week of August this year, did they have the parks decorated for fall and halloween? What about all of the fall/halloween goodies and drinks?

We're going the last week of August next year and my fingers are crossed that we'll be able to experience all of it. Going later in the season isn't an option next year :(

Since they started MNSSHP the last week of August this year, did they have the parks decorated for fall and halloween? What about all of the fall/halloween goodies and drinks?

We're going the last week of August next year and my fingers are crossed that we'll be able to experience all of it. Going later in the season isn't an option next year :(
I was there this year and it was done on August 22nd. I know this because it was our last night there and we took a picture and all Halloween decorations were up on Main Street in MK (and had not been up the day before!)

There is plenty of Halloween items for sale, some treats and all but the really special food etc is only during parties.

We were there for the first party this year. MK was fully decorated and they started selling the special treats and handing out the Sorcerer's cards at 4 pm. I know because I was in line for pumpkin ice cream at the Plaza at 3:55 pm and they rolled out the first container of pumpkin ice cream for me! LOL! So, yes, the park is all set and ready to go for Halloween by the first party. It was SUPER fun!

Awesome! We're planning on attending the party as well, so we shouldn't miss out on anything :):):)

MK will be fully decorated for Halloween as of the day of the first MNSSHP. There will be some treats, merchandise and decorations that will NOT be in the park except during the parties because they are party exclusives, but the majority of the stuff will be available.

We arrived on 9/5 and there was lots of merchandise available in the resorts and all the parks,not just MK, but the decorating is limited to MK only as far as I could find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter