When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just planned a trip, June 11 - June 15th. Staying at the Sequoia Lodge again. Going solo for my birthday.

June seems to be popular. I just booked June 15-18th at Sequoia Lodge! I can't wait. This will be our first trip to DLP.

j

June 20-24, three full days 21-23. We're surprising our kids at the end of a trip to Norway. Please don't tell them if you run into them. Thanks!

July 30-August 5, wife and myself visiting for the first time. We will be celebrating our 10-year wedding anniversary on Augist 3.

Bonjour DISers

We have a new thread so that DISers can post up when they are going to Disneyland Paris.

The dates will be updated in the list on the 1st post.

Have fun planning.

LIST OF DISERS GOING TO DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS

2023:

January 2023:

February 2023:

March 2023:

April 2023:

Bigwands 16th-17th April

May 2023:

June 2023:

Chuckers 11th - 15th June SL

Lisajl

Teamubr 15th - 18th June SL

arjwdwgirl 19th - 22nd June SL

Primerz 20th - 24th June

July 2023:
AStrut 30th Jul - 5th Aug

August 2023:

September 2023:

October 2023:

Nov 2020:
April 4-7 2023

Husband and I are going in aug 2023 after a tour of E and F...what is the best hotel we wanted to do marvel but it's too pricey
Everyones "best" may be different, but we are staying in Sequoia Lodge. We like that atmosphere (similar to Wilderness Lodge at WDW), but it was also cheaper than New York/ Marvel and Newport Bay. It is just adults on our trip and Cars theming wasn't our vibe.

I think it comes down to the price range you want to be in and which theme in that price range sounds fun.

j

April 17-23 for us...first trip...with a daughter that will be 6 months pregnant! Staying in a Newport Bay Compass room!!

First ever Europe/ Paris trip, ending at Newport Bay Club Sept 24-27! Now I have to read this whole sub forum and learn a bunch!

Husband and I are going in aug 2023 after a tour of E and F...what is the best hotel we wanted to do marvel but it's too pricey
I can recommend the Newport Bay hotel. I stayed there twice. Each time I got the Newport Bay Club package that gives you access to tea time snacks and a seperate breakfast area.
It's quite a walk to the park from there though (but it's a pretty walk!)

Arriving 8/22/23 in afternoon, departing 8/25. Spending a week and a half in central Paris before. We are booked at Hotel NY. Super excited for this amazing vaca, which will be the first abroad for our kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter