"When is the next bus?" you ask ...

joelkfla

DIS Veteran
A number of DISers have asked why Disney doesn't display the arrival time of the next bus to each park at the resort load zones, as some city transit systems do.

Well, a test of software to do just that is slated for the GF during the coming month! Expected arrival times will be displayed to guests on the monitor at the load zone.

This is only a test for a limited time at a single resort. Past tests of various software related to the buses haven't always been successful on the first try, or sometimes at all. But it's movement in the right direction.

Thanks, Joel. Those of us who appreciate factual information appreciate this, Those who don't...well...

This is really great news, thank you.:thumbsup2

I guess that would be good,but I think I would miss the suspense of not knowing when it's coming and trying to read the buses next destination on the front of the bus from a distance.

I guess that would be good,but I think I would miss the suspense of not knowing when it's coming and trying to read the buses next destination on the front of the bus from a distance.

:rotfl: It sure keeps the kids busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter