• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

Sept. 17, 2022, Symphony of the Seas, Western Caribbean followed by 3 nights at WDW to visit our DD in the DCP.

Originally my plan was to be on back 2 back Alaska cruises that would have started yesterday. These were the final remnants of a series of moved cruises during Covid. However, we decided to cancel them under cruise with confidence back in the spring to do a land based Europe trip starting tomorrow. We are on a flight to Finland tomorrow to begin a fifteen day European trip across three countries.

Rebooking those two Alaskan cruises, we have an 8 day on Odyessy over Thanksgiving week this year. We also have 7 day on Wonder for Christmas(CoCo Cay on Christmas Day). Will be the first time on the newest and biggest ships. We have only been on Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class ships.

The Christmas cruise will be sandwiched between a stay at Wilderness Lodge and a stay at Riveria.

Next summer we will be on Symphony and inter-porting out of Rome. We are doing Venice before and Rome after. We are thinking about possibly doing a last minute cruise out of Galveston for spring break to hit D+ before the Rome cruise but haven’t decided yet.

Freshly booked....Adventure of the Seas for a 5 night Western sailing from Galveston on December 3

We had so much fun on the Mariner of the Seas in December 2019, that we booked the Christmas cruise again for this year. Two inside staterooms again to make the holiday surcharge pricing more palatable.

45 day countdown! October 9-16, 2022 First STAR class cruise, Harmony of the seas 2 bedroom Aqua Theatre suite with our adult boys! (26/30) Can't wait for this family trip, it's been over 3 yrs in the making. We usually (hubby and I) sail DCL concierge, but this time with the boys joining us, we thought there's more for them to do on RCCL. We are taking a short trip to YC at WDW 3 nights prior to the cruise to do MNSSHP and EPCOT/DHS.... then after we disembark, we are headed to Universal for 4 nights. Interested to see how this post Covid travel / park trip will be, but we are hopeful for our much needed getaway :)

Wonder of the Seas September 2023. Booked while on board the Harmony's 9/4/22 sailing.

45 day countdown! October 9-16, 2022 First STAR class cruise, Harmony of the seas 2 bedroom Aqua Theatre suite with our adult boys! (26/30) Can't wait for this family trip, it's been over 3 yrs in the making. We usually (hubby and I) sail DCL concierge, but this time with the boys joining us, we thought there's more for them to do on RCCL. We are taking a short trip to YC at WDW 3 nights prior to the cruise to do MNSSHP and EPCOT/DHS.... then after we disembark, we are headed to Universal for 4 nights. Interested to see how this post Covid travel / park trip will be, but we are hopeful for our much needed getaway :)
You will LOVE that room. We had it on Oasis and have it booked on Harmony for 2023 and for 2024. It’s a fantastic experience from start to finish!

We cruise Monday!! Alaska.
This cruise has been a challenge.....so many changes, lots of excursion cancellations.
But we'll enjoy it, as always

Our first RCI cruise is in June on the independence of the seas. My daughter will be dancing with her studio while on board in the theater!

We just cruised last week on Oasis. Our next cruise is in January on Anthem, then in February on Celebrity Beyond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter