When should we go??

manhattan

DIS Veteran
OK- I just managed to convince my husband to go to Orlando, only by promising to stay at the HRH. Normally we take the kids out of school for about 4 days and do a nice long weekend-but due to some family affairs, lots of sick days and OK grades, I don't want to pull them out for the rest of the school year. So that leaves us with summer vacation. The kids get out June 13- I would be willing to hop on a plane that same night to get some quiet time at the parks without too many kids already being out for summer vacation. In your opinion is it still a safe bet to go in June (I would rather avoid going in July or August). I know that staying onsite give us express access - but I am also thinking about doing one day at Disney and am trying to avoid "the crowds"!

I hope you're not going to Disney to avoid the crowds. The Disney parks are the most crowded of all the Orlando parks. However, at Universal, the largest crowds are near the end of the week. Thus, Sundays and Mondays are the least crowded and Saturdays are the most crowded.

Can you help me with an itinerary? We will be in Florida Aug 24-31 and want to go to Disney and US/IOA.

What days are best for MK, AK, MGM, US and IOA.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter