When to Book Hotels?!

Royal Consort

DIS Veteran
Our 'six month' window is coming up soon and we're preparing to book our onsite Disney hotels. I know that you can book six months from the day but I'm slightly confused:

I assume I need to book at the end of this month as we are arriving in Tokyo on Aug 31st, however Feb only has 28 days. For example, if I hypothetically booked tomorrow (20th Feb), I'd be making a reservation for 20th Aug. But since Feb has the 28 days and Aug has 31, do Disney release rooms for the remaining days in Aug on the 28th of Feb? Or would they release rooms for the 31st Aug on the 3rd March (3 days later)?

Thanks for your help!

Be sure to book ASAP. I made the mistake of waiting like 6 days into our window and everything at Mira Costa for a family of 4 was booked for our dates! We're still excited to be at DLH but really wanted to experience Mira Costa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter