When To Go

Brodiecat

Mouseketeer
we are now thinking of the first week of OCT 2002. Traveling with 2 kids, 2 and 5. How is the weather for the water parks and how are the crowds? Anyone experience this time of year please share.

We were there last October. The weather is great!! No humidity about 80-85 during the day. The nights were a little chilly. (sweatshirt was fine). We went in what is considered off peak, but we were surprised by the large crowds. Magic Kingdom was packed everyday we went. But to tell you the truth it's alot easier to stand in the lines because of the pleasant weather. We went in August (temporary insanity) the year before, we didn't last but half a day in any park. The humidity was brutal!!!!Have A great trip.

Love it that time of year!

This year we went the 3rd week in Sept., and the weather was warm to occasionally somewhat hot. We did use the mister fans and brought along a water bottle. Didn't need to do that in Oct.. We would go again in Sept., it was relatively mild and still had a good time.
Oct. doesn't have the crowds you hear of in the summer months either. Sept. wasn't very crowded, (but then it was shortly after the tragedy).

Annemarie

Our last trip was in late Sept 00, and our next is in Oct. 02. I love this time of the year. The weather is pretty good, occasional rain, but never extremely hot or extremely cold. I hate taking kids (DD 11, DD 5, DS 3) out of school, but I refuse to spend that much money and be hot and crowded.

Is it true that October is the biggest convention month and it can be hard to get a room on site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter