When we go in Dec, it will be on my 9 year old's b/day...

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Upon our arrival to the Hard Rock this Dec, it will be my 9 year old's birthday (the actual day) - does anyone have any suggestions for doing something special?

If you happen to be arriving on a Saturday, they have a character dinner at The Kitchen at HRH that evening. It's the only day of the week that HRH has the character meal. Scooby Doo, sometimes Shaggy, and Woody Woodpecker comes through and stops at all the tables. There's no extra charge, just dinner in the restaurant.

Remind the person checking you in that you are celebrating a birthday - when I came back to my room that day they had sent up a solid chocolate 'CD' and a birthday card - you could also have dinner and make a birthday fuss over at the HRCafe if your 9 yo feels too old for the character dinner (although the food at the Kitchen was great -we ate there 3 times!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter