When you serve spiral sliced ham...

Thanks! Honey baked says it's best cold, but if you heat it you should only heat what you're going to use immediately. I remember last time I heated it up it seemed to get pretty dry. I'm serving it for Christmas and I don't want to mess it up again!

the kind our grocery sells is supposed to be heated and a sauce put on it but if honey baked says serve it cold, i have had that brand room temperatureish( not straight from the fridge, but like it would be if you set it out on a buffet and the cold chill was off it) and it was really good so i'd do what they said

found the following on honeybaked site.....sounds like you best serve it cold........

have a great holiday!!
Carol in NJ

How long does it take to thaw a HoneyBaked Turkey Breast?

12 to 24 hours in the refrigerator from a completely frozen state.

How do I store and serve my HoneyBaked Ham?

If you plan to serve the HoneyBaked Ham within the next few days, simply allow it to completely thaw (it will arrive partially to fully thawed) in the refrigerator. The HoneyBaked Ham is best served right out of the refrigerator. If you do wish to heat the ham we recommend removing just the slices you wish to serve from the bone and wrapping them in aluminum foil. Heat them in a conventional oven approximately 10 minutes per lb. in a low oven (270 degrees). If you heat the entire ham rather than slices you may dry out the ham.

Either.
We make it for Thanksgiving and usually make it before the turkey, so by the time our guests come, it is cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter