Where are the club level rooms at RPH?

The club level is located in tower 3 which is also called the royal tower. Some of the club rooms at RPR have bad views while others have pool views. I would say roughly 1/3 of the rooms have a view of the roof of the convention center and I-4 (bad view). 1/3 have a view of a large courtyard where there are tables and chairs for banquets (OK view). And the remaining 1/3 have pool views (excellent view!). Most of the rooms with the pool views are suites. The Captain's suite (presidential), First Officer's suite (royal), one of the hospitality suites, and a king suite are all on that side and have pool views. So whatever rooms are left will also have views of the pool. I have stayed RPR club twice and had an I-4/ convention center view both times.

Ours was #3727 on club level Tower 3 and we had an open view all the way to WetnWild. If you picture a letter "Y", our room was barely on the inside right of the center of "v" part. Too much higher # might place you overlooking the RPR convention ctr. roof. I would think any odd # rooms in Tower 3 would face out that direction? Even #'s up the right side of the "Y" would face the pool/parks and everything (odd #'s) on the left would face the parking lots? Unless I've managed to confuse everybody, does that sound right?

Originally posted by Eclpz314
Ours was #3727 on club level Tower 3 and we had an open view all the way to WetnWild. If you picture a letter "Y", our room was barely on the inside right of the center of "v" part. Too much higher # might place you overlooking the RPR convention ctr. roof. I would think any odd # rooms in Tower 3 would face out that direction? Even #'s up the right side of the "Y" would face the pool/parks and everything (odd #'s) on the left would face the parking lots? Unless I've managed to confuse everybody, does that sound right?

What, no map??.....;) Sounds right to me....(never stayed in Tower 3 so yeah that sounds right!)

Gee, I just may have to take another trip back down to RPR sooner than next July......you know...just to make sure my map was right::yes:: We did have a nice view of a big lily pond with ducks right below our window. I was pleasantly surprised by that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter