• West - AK,HI,WA,MT,OR,ID,WY,CA,NV,UT,CO

• Canada

• Europe

• Caribbean

• All Others

• Not sure!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Originally posted by badelves
Sparrowbush, NY! A little town that pretty much sits where NY, NJ, and PA meet, and right near the Delaware river.:wave: Originally from South Jersey, but DH's relo put us up here. Boy, do I miss those Philly cheesesteaks...

I miss them too badelves! Born/raised in suburban Philly just over the river in NJ, then moved to VA then TX then DE and now landlocked in KS. But love it here and get to WDW 2-3 times a year (and Philly once a quarter..) :D

Philly Cheesteaks, YEAH! We detour off the Skukyll and buy some to have while we're driving from Cape May to Ohio!

Bobbi:D

Hi Poohj80! I have been here in the Magic City of Birmingham for 17 years and it has been the Magic City that long:earsboy:

My DH says that it has been called the Magic City since the 1800's. Not sure why, but we'll look it up::yes::

Have a great day,
Lisa

Hey Lisa!

I'm not too far to your north in the Rocket City (does every Alabama city have a nickname? :) )?

PJ

Hi Poohj80:wave:

Now I know where you are in Sweet Home Alabama too:teeth:

I'll just bet there are a ton more nicknames for cities in Alabama, we live in just that kind of state don't we? ::yes::

I'm partial, however, to the Magic City AND the Rocket City: two of my favorites.

Have a great Fourth of July up there:goodvibes:

Lisa

What, no one but us from the great state of Indiana? Go Hoosiers,Colts and the Pacers, oh and I guess Boliermakers and Fighting Irish too!!...smjj

Kansas.

We're from Wichita. I know of at least 3 from Wichita who post here. I've seen several vehicles with DVC stickers or tags, so there may be more.

Michigan here!
More specifically, Howell (a smaller town about 1/2 way between Detroit - where I grew up, and Lansing)
I sure wish this poll were broken down more though.

Hey Iowa, you are no longer one of the "lost states", I think everyone is listed now!!!

And yes, "Not Sure", was my attempt at humor, sorry for those that didn't find it funny!!! :teeth:

We are originally from NJ, but now we live in TX. But I voted southwest, since there where we leave for FL from!

pushing this to the top to catch some new Dis'ers!!!

PS - All states are accounted for this time!

I'm in the only state that is round on both sides and high in the middle!! oHIo!!!

Mark

South Floridian originally a Southern Californian. So, I've hung out with both of the original parks! :earsboy:

Wow didnt realize it had been a year since I did this poll, bet there are alot of new members to sign on!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter