Where are you from?

Mariaºoº said:
We should all do a MD, DC, VA meet some time! I went to a few Disney meets from other sites before and they were loads of fun!

Sounds like fun! :thumbsup2 Just let me know when something comes up! :)

I Hi from Dallas, Oregon ( pronounced ORY-gun - not ORY-GONE).

Over the years I have lived in several states - Oregon (18 hour drive to DL), Washington, California (10 minute drive to DL) and Michigan (22 hour drive to WDW - in 1 1/2 days).

I'm about as far away as you can get from WDW :sad2: . We live in Pasco, Washington. It might not be Orlando but we are right on the mighty Columbia River. :thumbsup2

ah, the question I dread, lets see....

I was born in Balboa Panama, then we were in Louisiana, New Mexico, Illinois, Georgia and finally Toledo OH, where I am stuck at least untill I finish school. My dh has tried to talk me into Seattle and Orlando.

And we won't drive only because neither I or my husband drive.

makinorlando said:
Orlando - and yes - I do drive to WDW.... in under an hour!

It's Sea World this week though - trying to get our money's worth out of tix my mom and great nephew got on Saturday...... Today makes day #3 - it's been just too hot to spend long days there - my mom is 82.

Next week a day at MK.
I live in Orlando to but for school. Right now im in Hollywood. 3 hours south of Orlando. Ill be back in Orlando in mid august so Ill be at WDW that weekend I get back. :sunny:

Hi From Cork in Ireland! (Way down south!)

DH John pirate: DD Caoimhe and me! Moira...

Most of my life I have lived in Marblehead Massachusetts but have lived in Lynn Massachusetts for the last 2 years

Hi all, I'm located in the middle of corn and bean fields in Trenton, IL. We are 30 minutes east of St. Louis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter