Where at DS is the rideshare drop off/pick up location?

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
We have reservations for The Void and Boathouse, will have a car but thinking of Lyft simply due to adult beverages!

Planning on checking in at BLT then Lyft or possibly bus to DS. We will be short on time.

Tried to google where the drop off is at DS but all I could find was near Cirque .... If that's true I may drive and make the adult decision to not partake.

There are 2. In addition to the one behind Cirque, the other one is in the old Marketplace bus loop, which exits between the Christmas & T-shirt stores.

There are 2. In addition to the one behind Cirque, the other one is in the old Marketplace bus loop, which exits between the Christmas & T-shirt stores.

Thanks, when requesting a drop off location do I need to specify which one I want or can I tell the driver?

Thanks, when requesting a drop off location do I need to specify which one I want or can I tell the driver?
I haven’t used Lyft but on Uber they can see on the map where you are if ordering from the pick up location. I always sent a message also saying party of four at either East (cirqueJ or west (bus loop) pick up area. It works out-we never had a problem.

I would try entering something near the drop off as the destination. If "Void" isn't recognized, try "Disney's Days of Christmas." I would also make sure the driver knows that you do not want to be dropped off at the West Side; some drivers may go there by default for anyone going to DS.

Where do they drop you off for Epcot. Walking is a problem for me. Hope to rent scooter in Epcot. It’s food and wine, so don’t want to drive.

Where do they drop you off for Epcot. Walking is a problem for me. Hope to rent scooter in Epcot. It’s food and wine, so don’t want to drive.
I think they drop off in the taxi lot, which is pretty close to the entrance. You might be able to find a courtesy wheelchair at the nearby bus stops, to use to the entrance.

OP here: Used Lyft to DS last week with a destination of "World of Disney". Driver had no idea which lot to pull into. He ended up looping back around, about 8 minutes. I directed him to the Valet lot and we hopped out.

It was a bit frustrating because we were already running late. We walked over to SSR then called Lyft for our ride back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter