where can I find (online) a points chart for Disney cruise

dvcsully

Mouseketeer
Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. Where can I find a point chart for a 7 day cruise in December 2002. Two adults, two kids (7 & 4), in a stateroom with balcony. Please help. Thanks.

There's an online chart on the DVC member's web site. After you're logged in, click on "Planning your Vacation" (one of the options on the left side of the page) and then on "The Disney Collection". If you don't have the user ID and password, you can find in in your Member's Guidelbook or call MS in the morning.

Here's what the chart says - but double check with MS because I am not familar with the staterooms and there are several categories that include a verandah. I'll give you the two lowest.

7 night Eastern (11/30 or 12/14):

Cat 6 Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah: Adult = 185; 2 & Under = 16; 3- 12 = 52; 13 & Over = 78

Cat 7 Deluxe Stateroom with Navigator's Veranduh = 172; Children same for all categories

7 night Western (12/7):

Cat 6 Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah: Adult = 191; 2 & Under = 16; 3- 12 = 65; 13 & Over = 91

Cat 7 Deluxe Stateroom with Navigator's Veranduh = 178; Children same for all categories

The cruises that leave 12/21 and 12/28 are Holiday season and quite a bit more.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. I tried the members site but have been having trouble getting to the location you described. I keep getting kicked to the logon screen.

Category 7 (Deluxe Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah) staterooms only hold 3 passengers. Categories 5 and 6 (Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah) include staterooms that can accomodate a family of 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter