• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where Can I Find Qucik Dry Clothes?

A

adisneynut

Whre can find shorts and tops that are made with cool max. It helps keep moisture away from skin and it dry very fast.

I've seen them on Travelsmith.com. Not cheap, but I hear they are worth it for hot climates.

Check out camping and hiking gear but especially if you can find a store that carrier gear for kayaking and canoeing. I'm a whitewater paddler and we always look for clothes that will wick water away and dry quickly. Most of what I have is made by Patagonia.

Try LL Bean - just do a search for coolmax and you will get a list of their coolmax products. We are lucky to have a bean outlet and today I saw ladies coolmax shirts for $10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter