Where can I find...

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
I saw these pillows on Ebay and think they are fabulous. I would love to be able to make one for my daughter. I wanted to know if anybody knows where to buy these kind of appliqued letters?
dsp_1113l_1158522528.jpg

make them yourself?

I would pick the fabrics I wanted, and then iron them onto some heat bond or other double sided fusible interfacing. Print or draw the letters you want onto paper, and cut them out. Place on the paper side of your interfacing upside down and trace. Cut out the letters, peel off the paper, and iron onto your item. Satin stitch or zig zag around the letters.

I used to make my own appliques, so that's what I would do...sorry if that's no help, though!

make them yourself?

I would pick the fabrics I wanted, and then iron them onto some heat bond or other double sided fusible interfacing. Print or draw the letters you want onto paper, and cut them out. Place on the paper side of your interfacing upside down and trace. Cut out the letters, peel off the paper, and iron onto your item. Satin stitch or zig zag around the letters.

I used to make my own appliques, so that's what I would do...sorry if that's no help, though!

:faint: :rotfl: Um, I might be a moderator here, but I so can't sew! I was hoping someone would just have a link for the cute letters that I could then iron on...I will wait and see if anyone knows of that magical place!:teeth: Thanks for the instructions, worse case I can beg my mom to try and do it for me!:)

:lmao: good thing I read the posts first!! I was going to suggest making your own too!! It's a cute idea though!

I'd actually just use one of the Scrapbook fonts you may already have (or can get off a ton of sites like creativedelights.com). Then print it out on transfer paper (you can get this at an Office Supply store). For more info on this, check out the sticky thread over at the Creative DISigns board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter