Where can I get information on specific cabins?

pwoodham

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
Is there a place that has "cabin reports" for the Disney Magic? My brother and SIL are planning to go with us in Nov, 2004. My brother has a medical condition that causes him to become extremely tired when he has too much stimuli, including being around too many people for too long. He requires several hours a day of rest and solitude. I was thinking to request a cabin at the ship's aft, hoping that there would be less traffic in the hallways, but I know that he really would enjoy being able to see the ocean while seated on the verandah. Can you see the ocean while seated from any of these rooms or can someone make another suggestion? TIA.

On my first cruise, I was on Deck 1, it was very quiet, and not much traffic at all. Also, there are some decks far aft and/or far forward, where there are staterooms on only one side of the hall, you could figure that would cut your traffic down in half.

You could look at a detailed deck plan and find which rooms are on just one side of the hallway.

Another place where you may be able to get away from it all is the somewhat secret decks at the aft of decks 7 & 8. The on one deck 8, I hear, is really small so it may not have anyone there at all. The one on deck 7 I have been to and it has some chairs and a really nice view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter