Where can I meet these Characters?

KennesawNemo

DIS Veteran
Woody from Toy Story.
June, Leo, Quincy from Little Einstein.

Are they in Hollywood Studio? Are there any othre places (outside a character buffet) at which I meet them ?

Thank you very much.

June, Leo, Quincy from Little Einstein are all outside the Play House Disney live on stage show and Woody is in front of Al's Toy Barn, both in the Studios.

June, Leo, Quincy from Little Einstein are all outside the Play House Disney live on stage show and Woody is in front of Al's Toy Barn, both in the Studios.

Al's Toy Barn no longer exists. It's now Luigi's Casa Della Tires, the meet and greet location for Lightning McQueen and Mater from "Cars". Woody is now located inside the meet and greet area across from Toy Story Midway Mania. :)

Thanks for letting me know...shows I don't go around to that part of the studios!!!!!! PHD and OMD are all I do in there!!!!

Al's Toy Barn no longer exists. It's now Luigi's Casa Della Tires, the meet and greet location for Lightning McQueen and Mater from "Cars". Woody is now located inside the meet and greet area across from Toy Story Midway Mania. :)

Oh, my god, that's even better. DS sleep with his toy McQueen and Luigi every night. That's even better than Woody. I never now they have that in HS. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter