• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can you purchase TIW?

mouthdoc

Mouseketeer
We will be coming to Disney next week, then again this summer, and probably in the fall for Food & Wine. The math shows that a TIW card would provide quite a bit of savings. We will be arriving late at night next week into the Poly, having breakfast at Kona Cafe before entering the parks. Any way to get that card prior to breakfast or must I go to a park (or Disney Springs) to get the card? Thanks to all of you Disney experts out there!

Guest Services at Disney Springs - Downtown Disney to me. We have always gone there - keep in mind it is active beginning the day you purchase not the day you use.

The easiest would be to purchase it at the guest services by the park entrance. You can purchase it online and they will mail it to you, but it is activated as soon as it is purchased and you may not receive it before you leave. Bring you drivers license and either a copy of a DVC card or AP pass as I recall.

Guest relations locations outside any park or at Disney Springs should be open during regular operating hours. Disney Springs is until midnight this time of year, park times vary. Check schedules.

You do not have time to purchase it by phone or online.

The requirements are FL resident (bring your DL), AP holder (bring the AP hard ticket for discounts) or DVC member (bring your blue card).

Just a warning, be very careful with it. It’s just a paper card but to replace it costs $50. I accidentally left mine at BOG and learned that the hard way. I am still trying to decide if I can bring myself to pay the $50 for a replacement on our next trip.

Just a warning, be very careful with it. It’s just a paper card but to replace it costs $50. I accidentally left mine at BOG and learned that the hard way. I am still trying to decide if I can bring myself to pay the $50 for a replacement on our next trip.
Call and ask them to send you a plastic card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter