Where did my ADRs go?

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
It seems I lost them.:eek:They're not in my cart anymore after I worked so hard these last few days to get them.:sad1:Any ideas?:confused3

Did you actually check out, or did you only add ADRs to your dining cart?

If it's only the cart, there's a session timeout on anything you add to the cart. The site says "The offers in your cart remain available for up to 2 hours as long as you're actively using this site; offers expire after 20 minutes of inactivity." If I'm understanding your question correctly, I'd be surprised if ADRs persisted in your cart for multiple days.

If you checked out and made ADRs, then there's no feature available online where all your ADRs are listed for you automatically. You can retrieve ADRs online to work with them again, but you need to enter the confirmation number and the phone number you used. You can retrieve ADRs here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation

I put them in the cart and checked out. I never put my confirmation in, but I had been able to access them each time I went to the website. Now they're gone though.:confused:

Once you make all your reservations, your cart would be empty I assume. Just like online shopping.

Check the website under "My Disney Vacation" (has a little suitcase by it) and then "My Dining Reservations" and if you really checked out, you should be able to retrieve them from there (edited - just saw the PP posted a link to what I'm talking about - use that). You will need a confirmation # though I think -- I can't remember whether you could retrieve them by reservation # or phone #, but I thought you had to have the ADR confirmation #.

I've always gotten an e-mail listing my dining reservations after I've checked out, and it lists each ADR with the corresponding confirmation number.

I've always gotten an e-mail listing my dining reservations after I've checked out, and it lists each ADR with the corresponding confirmation number.

I believe you only get that if you enter your e-mail address in at the end (or maybe the beginning) -- there's a box you have to actively select to get that e-mail confirmation, from what I recall.

I believe you only get that if you enter your e-mail address in at the end (or maybe the beginning) -- there's a box you have to actively select to get that e-mail confirmation, from what I recall.

I've always gotten that e-mail automatically after I fill out my info (name, phone number while on vacation, e-mail address) for each cart that I check out. There was never a box to actively choose to get an e-mail confirmation.

I've always gotten that e-mail automatically after I fill out my info (name, phone number while on vacation, e-mail address) for each cart that I check out. There was never a box to actively choose to get an e-mail confirmation.

I must be mis-remembering! I also did it the first week it started so maybe it changed.

I put them in the cart and checked out. I never put my confirmation in, but I had been able to access them each time I went to the website. Now they're gone though.:confused:

If you checked out you should have seen a list of multiple confirmation numbers for each ADR, and hopefully you were also sent an email listing all your ADRs with confirmation numbers for each.

I'm not aware of any web site feature where you can return to the site and see a listing of your ADRs - you need to use that Retrieve a Reservation page and enter each ADR confirmation number to see them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter