Where did Reddy's blogspot go?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
I have used a lot of Reddy's svg files over the years. I like to look every so often to see what new stuff she has done and the blog says it is gone. Anyone know what happened?

She removed it because people were using her files to sell paper piecings on ebay (and other places)

I just found her site last month. I was so excited about it. I went to look at files to cut today and found that she shut down her blog. That makes me so sad. It is hurtful when people take advantage of someone's generosity. I hope she can find a way to share again without being taken advantage of.
Margo

I have been on this board since 2011. I didn't realize until just now that I had never posted before. I have learned so much and found so much inspiration here. Thank you to everyone who has inspired me! (And taught me about Chamilia beads!)
-Margo

Most people are considerate and appreciative of other people helping and sharing. I wish those one or two people would have been respectful and not ruined it for the rest of us.

I appreciate the help I've received on this board and from other scrapbookers!

Her creation of the svg files were excellent and it is a shame that some individuals had ruined it for others. She put so much effort into her work and I was amazed when I found this website as I feel in love with using svg files, especially Disney.
I have been to Disney a lot and with the svg files that were created, I wanted to visit Disney again just so that I could use some of her Disney svg files. I would have paid for them to purchase them from her or give to Disney as they would be will worth it.
Hope one day she will change her mind. You are amazing lady.
Trish

I am so sorry to hear that people did her respect your wishes and were using the files for profit. I have used many of her files over the years and truly appreciated all the time and work she spent on them.

Hi

I was wondering if someone can share some of Reddy's Ramblings Disney SVG files for personal use only. I would love to be able to finish my 40+ years of Disney Scrapbooking - I need help

This would be much appreciated and I have several of the Disney SVG files that I can share or swap as well.

Thanks - It would mean so much to me.

Thanks for the posting
Haunted Mansion Hitchhikers
Swiss Family Tree House - with Goofy
Great Monorail with Gang
Epcot Showcase Characters - Italy, France, Mexico, etc - I have China, Canada and England
The Seas
Vacation Mickey
Disney Wizard Sorcaner
Rockin Roller Coaster
Pirates of the Caribbean ride

Thanks again

Hi Everyone

I would like to thank everyone for their support and if there is anyone out there that can send me the Epcot Showcase svg files and the The Seas I would appreciate it.

I have used a lot of Reddy's svg files over the years. I like to look every so often to see what new stuff she has done and the blog says it is gone. Anyone know what happened?

Hi
I was wondering if you can share Reddys Ramblings svg files
There are some need from Magic Kingdom and Epcot
I would appreciate if you can assist me for personnel use only

so that it came to this.

Trish I don't think too many people will respond to your request but I might be wrong. I think everyone is trying to respect the fact that she took them down for her own reasons and when she is ready to share again, she will share them again. It's shameful that people have use her hard work for profit when she spends so much time doing these for free. I too would feel like people wer taking advantage of me. Not saying that was your intention at all just wanted to let you know why you no one really replied.

True sandy! I would never share someone else's files without their permission!

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I do understand and it is a shame that people will take advantage of other people's efforts. I was using them to put together 40 years of Disney World scrapbook for myself and to include all the rides and attractions.

Trish

I am so bummed to see that this has happened. I just found out about this blog and was sad to see it is no longer available. I recently got back into scrapbooking and have our last 3 trips to get finished. Sad when some people ruin it for everyone else.

awwww :grouphug::grouphug:
ya'll are so sweet.
I think it is the full time job where I haven't had a paycheck without overtime since I got on perment with getting mad that they(yeah more than 10 people) then having someone comment that if I didn't want them sold then I shouldn't put them on the internet

Dear Reddy

It is truly awful that someone would say that all your hardwork should not be shown to others that can fully appreciate it - you should be proud of it and want the world to see it. We know just what time is spent making these designs and the inspiration that we get from seeing your work is invaluable. I was hoping to use some of your files and ideas to scrapbook my daughters life experience that she had when she got the opportunity to travel from Australia and live in Florida working at WDW. We also travelled to vacation with her at the end of her term and got to see the parks in Florida and California. I do not have a cricut so am unable to buy their cutting dies. Hopefully sometime in the near future you will make your files available to all us scrapbooking nuts so that we can complete and preserve all of our special memories.

Just wanted to let you know how much I love your work and completely understand why you are mad. It is disappointing when someone tries to do nice things and others take advantage of it! I hope you will return at some point if nothing else to share your stories and finished pages. I loved looking at your albums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter