Where did you play when you were small?

We grew up before computers were affordable.
We played outside.. yards. Open field

Kid of the 80's. Everywhere.

Frank's yard, Matt and Ronnie's yard, John's yard, Don's yard, Amy's yard, Karla's yard, Brian's yard, Matt and Mark's yard....

The woods between neighborhoods. The 3 surrounding neighborhoods, which entailed Beav's yard, Ron's yard, Billy and Russ's yard, LOL.

The mall to go to the arcade. Riding the bikes to the pool stopping off at Curt's house to shoot some hoops first. Trails and ramps in the woods. At the edge of the woods watching movies at the drive-in.

Every house with kids had a basketball hoop. All summer it was on the bikes to go to someone's house to either play whiffleball in the back yard or basketball in the driveway. Unless we were going to the pool. Playing Release in the back yards every night in the summer. All winter it was walking to the ponds to play hockey after school and on weekends.

I would give nothing up of my childhood. I was NEVER home from 8 years old other than to eat and never inside a house. My childhood was da bomb!

In sequential order:
1. The womb
2. The crib
3. Living room floor
4. The front lawn
5. The neighborhood

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter