Where do I find good food ?

iNTeNSeBLue98

DIS Veteran
Where is the best spot to dine in Sea World...
Waterfront Sandwich Grill?
Mama Stella's?
Buccaneer's Smokehouse?
Bimini Bay Cafe?
Mango Joe's?

Can you give me an average price per person? I can't seem to find any menu's with specifics and we're on a budget. We will only be having lunch while in the park.

Another vote for Smokehouse. Large portions of ribs that will be tough to finish. Can't beat the smell around this area also! The Hospitality Center has lighter fare. Good turkey sandwiches can be found here. You can save some money at the Hospitality Center and get free beer, Bacardi Silver and Doc Otis in liquid or slushie form with your meal here! Umm...can you tell from the all the details where my favorite cooling off spot is?

I love the food from the smokehouse, although it can be hard to find a seat at busy times. IMHO Mango Joes has some of the more interesting offerings of "counter service" restaurants at Themeparks (fahita's etc). The sandwiches at the hospitality centre are pretty good, and go down very well when paired with some of the free samples :p

Another vote for the hospitality house, just be sure you get there before the big Shamu show lets out. DD and I could barely cross through the beer line to get to the restroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter