Where do I find my adventure selection date on app?

Snowwhyt

I feel the Magic with every visit ❤️
I can see it on the app right? Like payment date?
Is it just in an email? Didn’t find it on those either. I’ve made so many changes and payments to my reservation. I’m just hoping I didn’t delete it.

In the app, if you select your itinerary, it will show you the date for when you can sign up for activities. In the website, if you select the itinerary tab, you get the same

In the app, if you select your itinerary, it will show you the date for when you can sign up for activities. In the website, if you select the itinerary tab, you get the same
Can’t seem to get it on the app yet. Can you spell it out for an elderly woman with fair internet skills. IMG_4569.jpegIMG_4570.png

Can’t seem to get it on the app yet. Can you spell it out for an elderly woman with fair internet skills. View attachment 861306View attachment 861307
From the screen in the photo on the left, keep scrolling down (or, I guess swipe up). It'll show your stateroom number, then "next steps" with "My online checkin", then a couple of sections down "My plans"-- and it should have a statement of "After _______(date) you can book activities.

From the screen in the photo on the left, keep scrolling down (or, I guess swipe up). It'll show your stateroom number, then "next steps" with "My online checkin", then a couple of sections down "My plans"-- and it should have a statement of "After _______(date) you can book activities.
Yes! That’s what I needed it was there all along and I just couldn’t see it! IMG_4572.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter