Where do you buy your park tickets?

minstrel10

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I will be at Disney 11/3 to 11/10 looking for a 7 day park hopper where is the best place to buy. 2 adults 2 kids.

minstrel10 said:
Hi,

I will be at Disney 11/3 to 11/10 looking for a 7 day park hopper where is the best place to buy. 2 adults 2 kids.

Looks like you're almost home. :teeth:

If you meant 12/3-12/10 you still have time to make an advance purchase or just wait until arrival and purchase at your resort.

Here is some WDW ticket information.

Have a great trip!

I buy mine from Disney with the DVC discount or from ticketmania with the Mousesavers Newsletter discount.

From our local AAA office. Their discount seems to be pretty good and it's probably the most convenient, as we are way up in northern Minnesota far from other options and prefer to have them "in hand" in advance of our trip. Although I know that with the new ticket system, they're only carrying a couple of "standard" type tickets, but I think we can make what they have work for us. I just like having it done ahead of time, and not having to worry about picking them up onsite or messing with getting them through the mail, etc. :earsgirl:

I've used Ticketmania several times and have been very happy with the prices and service. Sign up for the Mousesavers newsletter and you will get discounts exclusive to their web site.

We usually buy them at the Disney Store prior to leaving, but this time I ordered them on-line from disney.com and I can pick them up at my resort upon check-in or at the window at any Disney park window. I really like that idea because now I don't have to stress that I'll leave them at home, or forget where I hid them!! :confused3 Purchasing through Disney in advance had a pretty good discount too.

Used the mousesavers discount and had ticketmania deliver to the hotel the last time - great service. Have also had them mailed if there was enough time to be certain they would arrive in time. If you buy at the gate you will pay more than any of the other options.

Make sure you sign up for the Mousesavers newsletter before the 15th. They send out the newsletter on the 15th, and only on the 15th, of every month. In there will be the link for discounted tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter