Where do you find fonts to download?

DisneyBug1995

Mouseketeer
I used to have a free font site bookmarked that I found by the suggestion of someone on the boards. Well, DH deleted it. Where do you like to download your fonts from.

I can't figure out how to save the font as a "font" and not at a "document"

I click on the walt font it gives me these options:

OPEN -- SAVE --- CLOSE

I hit save but it just creates a document?

Help me out PLEASE! I am trying to get ready to make a door sign for our cruise and I need the font!

You need to save it in your fonts folder

when you get to the point to save go, under c drive, windows- font file should be there.

kind of OT, but does anyone have the curious george font? thanks...

I opened Walt42 from mickey avenue - I hit save - I went to C:/windows/fonts and then hit save! It says download complete!

so where is it? I looked in the folder not there, I rebooted computer not there!

I have to be missing something! I know it is easy and chimps could probably figure it out quicker :rotfl2: , I need this vacation more than ever as you can tell my my complete lack of computer savy :badpc:

Please let me know what I could be doing wrong.

Thanks.

I had same problem with Mickey ave.

I used simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/walt_disney_script.html
It's Walt Disney Script - just like Walt42.
I had no problem down loading it.
Kate

Just a little info--many of you probably know this already --but I really use this technique. My husband said I was using too much space on the hard drive and I was really slowing things down so..I just open the font file all the way--do not hit save. Then I open MS Word. When you scroll thru the font file the opened font will be there for you to use. You can use the file then close it all down --no save. If it is a font I might want to access later. I make a sample and type the web site address and the font name, then print it out and keep it in a font file folder. My husband is very happy and my computer runs faster.
Deb :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter