• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where do you get most of your news

Most of my news? I'm drowning in news. I go through 30 local digital newspapers a day at work. I get a couple hundred e-mails a day, many of them official press releases from Police, Fire, Government Agencies and Businesses, I follow 194 official Twitter pages, and check a whole bunch of official Facebook pages. . Funny thing is, I rarely "see" the newscasts I am working on, I'm too busy working.

News/talk radio and major (Canadian) tv network news. There are a couple of news feeds on the homepage of my web browser but I feel dirty even looking at them. :rolleyes1

Mostly facebook. I follow local news. I also check out Google News. If there's something breaking I usually hop on Twitter because the news outlets seem to post it on there faster.

Mostly Print. Honestly most TV news is just propaganda. Some stations are actually registered as entertainment by the FCC. I would rather read bbc, ap, etc than listen to someone’s opinion about the news.

The Apple News app, the Daily Skimm newsletter, and the Betches Sup. Apple News pulls from a variety of news sources, the daily skimm summarizes it all for a morning snapshot, and the Betches Sup puts such a humorous spin on the news.

I do tend to have the local news on when I'm getting ready in the morning, but honestly, my biggest source is probably here! I find out something has happened because I see then someone has started a thread on it, and then then go look for the news story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter