Where HAVEN'T you stayed at yet on property but would love to try?

Polynesian was my bucket list and we did a 2 night stay there. Loved it. I would like to try Boardwalk or the contemporary

I'd like to stay at THV, Cabins at FW, GF.
No interest in BC/YC, WL, Poly, Contemporary, CBR; I'd do CBR if I could get the "right" location, but it's so freaking spread out.
Also would do a family suite at AoA sometime.
We've done POP, POFQ, ASMu, OKW, AKV/AKL, BWV, CSR, SSR, with AKV savanna view being my absolutely favorite hotel anywhere! It's just hard to justify the cost, even when renting points.

I'd like to stay at THV, Cabins at FW, GF.
No interest in BC/YC, WL, Poly, Contemporary, CBR; I'd do CBR if I could get the "right" location, but it's so freaking spread out.
Also would do a family suite at AoA sometime.
We've done POP, POFQ, ASMu, OKW, AKV/AKL, BWV, CSR, SSR, with AKV savanna view being my absolutely favorite hotel anywhere! It's just hard to justify the cost, even when renting points.

If you loved AKV, you probably would love the WL also. Copper creek.

Having just stayed at the Swan and walked/boated through Boardwalk a ton of times on the trip I am absolutely smitten with the whole Epcot resorts area. I loved the Swan but the Boardwalk was my surrogate hotel as we spent a lot of time walking through there. So much so that I bought their mug! Would definitely rent DVC points to stay there next time. Oh and also Wilderness Lodge.

I'm DVC at Copper Creek but I don't think I'll ever have enough points to stay at one of the cabins... that's my DVC dream.
1657425233046.png

I've never stayed at a Crescent Lake resort before. Changing that in August when I'm at the Boardwalk Inn for the first time.

We have plenty of threads about our favorites and least favorites, but where haven't you stayed yet that you are jonesing to try and why?

I haven't stayed at the Poly villa studios and I'd quite like to. I've stayed at most, though I stayed at WL not Copper or Boulder, and it's Poly and Riviera that I haven't been to at all.

I've also stayed at many non-DVC resorts, though not the deluxes. And I don't really want to stay at the deluxes unless my life changes completely and I can keep on staying at them.

We have plenty of threads about our favorites and least favorites, but where haven't you stayed yet that you are jonesing to try and why?

For us. As DVC members, we don't get to try non DVC resort properties much so I am quite excited about our upcoming family reunion trip to Coronado. I've always wanted to stay there as I really like the teeming and with the add on of GDT and Three Bridges, it seems like a real Deluxe feel at mod prices.
GF. According to our kids, GF is a grown-up resort...Now that they have grown up, want to try GF

The only 2 that I haven't stayed at that I'm interested in are WL and AKV. We're staying in a savanna view in 3 weeks so mark that off the bucket list 😍. We always end up getting a cabin during the Christmas season but maybe we'll try WL during winter '23. It really just seems like a winter time resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter