Where in Canada do you live?

butterflykisses said:
Born and raised in Kitchener, Ontario.. Thinking about moving up to Goderich next summer! :wave2:

There are a couple of us on the DIS from Goderich, great place to live! Welcome :thumbsup2

butterflykisses said:
Born and raised in Kitchener, Ontario.. Thinking about moving up to Goderich next summer! :wave2:
We are from Goderich also!

I'm probably the only one from my small (french) town on this board ha! ha! here goes... Rouyn-Noranda, Québec, it's about 6 hours from Ottawa and 71/2 hours from Montréal! But I LOVE Disney... :cool1:

marconat said:
I'm probably the only one from my small (french) town on this board ha! ha! here goes... Rouyn-Noranda, Québec, it's about 6 hours from Ottawa and 71/2 hours from Montréal! But I LOVE Disney... :cool1:

Wow... I actually know where that is. I grew up in northern Ontario, just across the border. I'm a northern girl too ;)

Portage La Prairie, Manitoba.......Just west of Winnipeg. Enjoying our Grey Cup this weekend...... The Killam's

Sussex, New Brunswick (inside the Moncton/Fredericton/Saint John triangle, about an hour from each)

skillam said:
Portage La Prairie, Manitoba.......Just west of Winnipeg. Enjoying our Grey Cup this weekend...... The Killam's

Are you going to the game? I can't wait! Too bad the bombers aren't in it though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter