• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

INeedDisTrip

Earning My Ears
Since the merchandise locator app thing has shut down I’m not sure where certain designer/popular brand merchandise is now. Anyone recently been to/currently at Disney World spot Mary Frances beaded bags there? They are very intricate design bags, one had Ariel on it made completely out of tiny beads. Two of the designs are on the shopDisney website but there are more designs. My guess would be Disney Springs or the Floridian. I’m going on a trip soon and don’t wanna be going crazy looking all over for where they are or if they’re only available on the Disney website. Thanks in advance. :)

If you go into MDE and then click on the 3 little lines on the bottom right (on iPhone) and then click on Shop Merchandise if you can search for the items you can still find on map.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter