Where In The World #15

e81e249b-4e33-4853-b6eb-74cd149745c8_zps5a75152e.jpg

Good thinking Diane! :thumbsup2 This is part of the castle. Tell me which part...:goodvibes. :tink:

The big wooden door inside the archway?

Figured I'd post this here for those without Facebook. Today (well, I guess yesterday now) was our SINGLE DIGIT DAY! We can't believe it!
null_zps354689a7.jpg

That is great. You are going to have a great time. The Fort is a blast. I was going to go jogging around thru it yesterday for my long run weekend did stayed home,

Diane♥Disney;51601374 said:
You should use them::yes:: I've been there before but never stayed there.

I have been in the Fort many many times but it has been about 25 years since I have camped out there.

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday Diane. Catching up from the old thread.

Fellow WITW friends...just saw a post on Facebook...our Jeff is in the hospital. :eek: Bad reaction to an allergy shot ended him up in ICU. Say a prayer for our friend. :hug: :tink:

Ak? Looks like the front part of a warthog to me.

By the way, have y'all seen Jeff's Facebook??

OMG! I just saw Jeff in the ICU!! Poor guy! And he is one of the youngest of us!

This crop is from an attraction in the MK? Fantasyland?

Diane♥Disney;51604362 said:
I hope Jeff is okay.:grouphug:

Frontierland?

Is the attraction a ride or a show? Little Mermaid?

Poor Jeff does not look okay!! I can't believe he is in the ICU! Sounds like he almost died! Poor thing! Emily must have been scared to death! But, I guess he is getting better now and going to be okay :yay:

Just went to Jeff's FB. Hope he's okay!

Pretty scary looking, isn't it? Wow...glad DD never had those problems with allergy shots! :eek: :tink:

Wow. Hope you are feeling a lot better Jeff. I bet Emily was very scared. Any hospital stay is no fun at all.

I am not on Facebook. How is Jeff doing today. Any posted updates?

Yes mine was from the little village after the ride

:yay: I finally got one of your crops! :yay:

Wow. Hope you are feeling a lot better Jeff. I bet Emily was very scared. Any hospital stay is no fun at all.

I am not on Facebook. How is Jeff doing today. Any posted updates?

Had to go to Facebook and check and sounds like he's doing better. Quite a scare for them. He's been taking the same shot for months. He'd had a bad week with allergies and went in for the once a month shot; Emily posted after the shot he went into anaphylaxis shock. He had a breathing tube inserted at the hospital and was communicating by writing. They were hoping to get the tube removed today. :tink:

:yay: I finally got one of your crops! :yay:

Had to go to Facebook and check and sounds like he's doing better. Quite a scare for them. He's been taking the same shot for months. He'd had a bad week with allergies and went in for the once a month shot; Emily posted after the shot he went into anaphylaxis shock. He had a breathing tube inserted at the hospital and was communicating by writing. They were hoping to get the tube removed today. :tink:

Thanks Goopy

Thanks Goopy

You're welcome; been a rough weekend for young adults. One of the young ladies I became acquainted with when I was involved in Band Boosters had her 2nd kidney transplant fail a couple months ago. One of the drugs she's on causes fluid on the heart. Her 2nd surgery to help alleviate that problem was earlier last week. She's been in ICU; last Thursday her heart stopped. They revived her with CPR and then had to go back in and repair the damage to the heart from the CPR. She's been in a coma since. Another young lady graduated from high school last week. She hadn't been feeling well and was being treated for a kidney infection. Last Friday she was experiencing intense pain and was taken to a Houston hospital. They discovered cysts on her kidney and one of her ovaries. She's apparently inherited some type of disease with no known cure. The family didn't even know the disease was in their family history. She's being treated but eventually she'll have to go on the kidney transplant list. AND NOW JEFF! :faint: Sure makes one thankful for healthy (as far as we know :scared:) kids! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter