Where In The World #20

Exposition Hall?

Around the flag?

2f2e83d6-a772-47c4-8118-773bbcd334b4_zpszbkhgprs.jpg

There is one more building at the entrance of Main Street that hasn't been named and that's the building this is located in. :scratchin It's not the Exposition/Town Hall, not the Train Station, it's not around the flag (this is inside a building), not the Firehouse House...and, it hasn't been named, but not the Barber Shop. One more left...who knows what it is? :goodvibes :tink:

There is one more building at the entrance of Main Street that hasn't been named and that's the building this is located in. :scratchin It's not the Exposition/Town Hall, not the Train Station, it's not around the flag (this is inside a building), not the Firehouse House...and, it hasn't been named, but not the Barber Shop. One more left...who knows what it is? :goodvibes :tink:

Town Square Theater?

...but...I'm afraid Diane may get in her pool before WE do! :rotfl: It's raining again...all morning and the nights have been VERY pleasant...like in the 60's. Our pool water temperature has dropped from 82 back down to 72 :cold:...little to cool yet for a comfortable swim. Flash flood advisory until midnight tonight; school water park day for the Princess got cancelled o_O; at least DH can clean the garage while it's raining! :yay: :tink:

Town Square Theater?

I thought I'd get back online (lost electricity briefly during thunderstorm) and this would be solved :headache: after my last answer. Sorry Terri, but the Exposition/Town Hall/Town Square Theater is not the spot...another clue...it not on that side of Main Street. One more building left....:scratchin. :tink:

I thought I'd get back online (lost electricity briefly during thunderstorm) and this would be solved :headache: after my last answer. Sorry Terri, but the Exposition/Town Hall/Town Square Theater is not the spot...another clue...it not on that side of Main Street. One more building left....:scratchin. :tink:

Chamber of Commerce/package pick up?

Chamber of Commerce??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter