Where In The World #20

I had to come into the office today for a half day but then I have 10 days off woot woot

but I still have some shopping to do thou after work :(

soooo sorry to hear that not that type of news you want to hear this time of year for sure

:hug: Thanks Jeff; had a hard time getting to sleep last night...to many memories flashing in my mind. But...we focus on the good times ... and the kids. We have our "normal" Christmas activities to keep us occupied creating memories for them. :lovestruc

I had to come into the office today for a half day but then I have 10 days off woot woot

but I still have some shopping to do thou after work :(

I'm working today too until 1:00. I wish I had 10 days off.:(

So sorry you're both at work! Hopefully you'll be on your way shortly to begin YOUR holiday celebrations. And Jeff...GET THAT SHOPPING DONE...Santa's getting ready to LEAVE the North Pole and get on with his business...get YOUR'S done! Remember...he can't stop at your house until everyone's IN BED! :rolleyes: :santa: :tink:

I was trying to figure out what that silver thing was. :rotfl2:

Tower of Terror?

So sorry for all of your losses Karolyn. :(

:cool1: BINGO for Denise this morning! :cool1: This is from the Tower of Terror gift shop! Diane does the hat box thing "click" now that you know what it is? :goodvibes

P1000914_zpsasabyrpg.jpg
:santa: :tink:

It took me until 2 AM but all gifts for 25+ people from "Santa" to some young men from Africa joining us this evening at my cousins house...but they're ALL DONE! :faint:

P1040636_zpsqvnyujt3.jpg

P1040652_zpswihvbwv5.jpg
:yay: :santa: :tink:

I'm really not complaining but this is just wrong for Christmas Eve.:santa: This was the temp on my way home from work.:beach:

403ccd24-46b8-4013-8183-a88b420f9cd2_zpsfourtsnl.jpg

when do I come over to help open those gifts lol

Park, resort or other?

I'm really not complaining but this is just wrong for Christmas Eve.:santa: This was the temp on my way home from work.:beach:

403ccd24-46b8-4013-8183-a88b420f9cd2_zpsfourtsnl.jpg

:rotfl2: AWESOME...see y'all around the 26th :thumbsup2...I'll save the Tinkerbell stuff for you Jeff! :rotfl:... and Diane...you're daughter may enjoy the soccer related gifts!:thumbsup2 53 for YOU on Christmas Eve IS JUST WRONG! We're setting at 77 now :beach:; hope the evening brings cooler temps...my Christmas sweaters will be WAY to warm otherwise unless the AC gets put on 65! :faint:

74060996-cc8b-4ba9-9e06-e861c4491e78_zpsoxoir4x3.jpg

This is from a park. :santa: :tink:

Add maybe 8 to 10 degrees to Goopys temp for me. I just might be swimming in pool tomorrow.

:rotfl2: AWESOME...see y'all around the 26th :thumbsup2...I'll save the Tinkerbell stuff for you Jeff! :rotfl:... and Diane...you're daughter may enjoy the soccer related gifts!:thumbsup2 53 for YOU on Christmas Eve IS JUST WRONG! We're setting at 77 now :beach:; hope the evening brings cooler temps...my Christmas sweaters will be WAY to warm otherwise unless the AC gets put on 65! :faint:

74060996-cc8b-4ba9-9e06-e861c4491e78_zpsoxoir4x3.jpg

This is from a park. :santa: :tink:

Epcot?

Add maybe 8 to 10 degrees to Goopys temp for me. I just might be swimming in pool tomorrow.

:beach: If our pool wasn't shut down I KNOW DGD's would be in it NOW! :faint: BUT, beginning Sunday, maybe Monday...low's in the 30's; highs in the upper 40's! :yay: :santa: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter