Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Fun evening and seniors raised a lot of money! :woohoo: Cutest table had a What-A-Burger theme :rotfl:; quite a few baseball and football themes but mostly "vintage elegant". I "scolded" the soccer seniors for their pranks this past week; then GAVE 'EM EACH A HIGH FIVE! :thumbsup2

i-3v4dMMd-M.jpg
:tink:

Should be fine; Monday just shows "spotty showers" but chances come back later in the week. Temps in mid-80's for highs and lows high 60's; beautiful weather actually! Yep...Cowboys travel to Seattle; have you ever been in the stadium? It IS AWESOME! Been years since we've gotten a chance to travel to a game but what a treat it is to visit! So far sounds like Redstorm is watching a pretty good game but only finished with 1 quarter; score is 3-6! We've got a year to work on the table theme but should be able to get some ideas tomorrow night when we attend this years Senior Serve. :goodvibes I'm taking my camera! ::yes:: :tink:
Better weather than Jersey!! :flower1:
Haven’t been to the stadium... won’t be far from it, but might not have time to visit... Fingers crossed I can get there another time. Would love to go & see a game there.

Better weather than Jersey!! :flower1:
Haven’t been to the stadium... won’t be far from it, but might not have time to visit... Fingers crossed I can get there another time. Would love to go & see a game there.

Haven't seen much news today but during the Cowboys game the main announcers commented on missing "one of their regulars" 'cause he stayed home to try and keep his home from flooding! :scared: Arlington (home of Cowboys Stadium had extensive flooding :umbrella:...hope it's better by the time you get there! As for us (3 1/2 hours south of Dallas) not a DROP of rain this weekend! :headache: If you ever get the chance SEE a game there; awesome experience!:tink:

Is it art work, maybe a vase?

Is it a mask or something hanging on the wall?

It was SO pretty here today I actually worked outside ALL DAY! It was cloudy and cool :yay: and actually felt like doing some much needed yard/cleaning work. Even cleaned our front door and side window :oops: and boy was it dirty! Ready for my fall decorations and pumpkins! :D

i-FzxMzpv-Th.jpg

Think a little more; not art work or a vase and not a mask or anything hanging on the wall. :tink:

It was SO pretty here today I actually worked outside ALL DAY! It was cloudy and cool :yay: and actually felt like doing some much needed yard/cleaning work. Even cleaned our front door and side window :oops: and boy was it dirty! Ready for my fall decorations and pumpkins! :D

i-FzxMzpv-Th.jpg

Think a little more; not art work or a vase and not a mask or anything hanging on the wall. :tink:

Is it a light fixture or piece of furniture?

My team is not doing any better than your team today.:headache: They are losing to Detroit.o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter