• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

1215d24c-0f78-40d6-8a7a-6b81b94d9666_zpsafphtfmh.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Streets of America. :tink:

Is it from an attraction?

DH received this nice card, along with a plague, steak lunch, retirement cake and monetary gift yesterday and he was touched. :grouphug: He said a couple of his fellow workers were almost in tears :rotfl:... they realize that NOW they'll be the ones "taking up the slack and dealing with the irate public!":rotfl2:

P1080255_zpslt2vx1dz.jpg

Teaching completing the payroll information this morning to his replacement and then he walks out...FREE for at least 30 days. :woohoo: Then he'll be eligible to continue his inspections for the County. Now it's time to ...

CLEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY! party::cake::bday: :tink:

DH received this nice card, along with a plague, steak lunch, retirement cake and monetary gift yesterday and he was touched. :grouphug: He said a couple of his fellow workers were almost in tears :rotfl:... they realize that NOW they'll be the ones "taking up the slack and dealing with the irate public!":rotfl2:

P1080255_zpslt2vx1dz.jpg

Teaching completing the payroll information this morning to his replacement and then he walks out...FREE for at least 30 days. :woohoo: Then he'll be eligible to continue his inspections for the County. Now it's time to ...

CLEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY! party::cake::bday: :tink:
woot woot time to sleep in lol

How are you doing down there Terri? Florida always gets my vote for Worst Weather. :flower3:

We are in Polk County which is the center of the state, so we are ok. Expecting some rain tomorrow, but that is about it, and we are used to that. TD 9 just can't get it's act together which is a good thing, so no strong winds are expected. Going to pass north of us. The West coast is where its going to be messy. Lots of flooding possible from rain and storm surge. Have lived here for 48 years and with the exception of 2004, we have been pretty lucky here in central Fl.

This one is killing me, looks so familiar! Is it a food service or shop?

Is it on a vehicle?

Happy Birthday to David:bday::cake:

Thanks for the birthday wish :thumbsup2; I'll pass it on! He's not on Facebook but has quite a few messages/likes on my page...he'll be busy tonight reading them :goodvibes...after dinner OUT. I get the "birthday present" too...don't have to cook dinner! :cool1:

I'm glad I have one again that's making y'all think :rotfl:... It's not on a vehicle ... it's from a food service. :goodvibes :tink:

Thanks for the birthday wish :thumbsup2; I'll pass it on! He's not on Facebook but has quite a few messages/likes on my page...he'll be busy tonight reading them :goodvibes...after dinner OUT. I get the "birthday present" too...don't have to cook dinner! :cool1:

I'm glad I have one again that's making y'all think :rotfl:... It's not on a vehicle ... it's from a food service. :goodvibes :tink:

Backlot Express?

Sci Fi?

Sugar Company?? Cigar Company?? Maybe 50's Prime Time diner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter