Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Weekend crop...

i-phxgxG9-S.jpg
:tink:

Late night; game was delayed 30 minutes when LaGrange defensive player was injured. Making a tackle, his leg bent in ways the human body can't bend. :scared: As Katie Beth said, "Well that was terrifying" 😢

P1890555-S.jpg

Hate to start the season that way but it WAS a good start; victory for the football team and the Dora's put on a great show. They've "cleaned up" their show the past month; can't wait until next week when we get to see it from the home stands!

P1890394-S.jpg
P1890554-S.jpg
P1890412-S.jpg
P1890426-S.jpg
P1890482-S.jpg
P1890484-S.jpg
P1890500-S.jpg
P1890517-S.jpg
P1890533-S.jpg
:tink:

Coke shop?

Lot of "doctor news"...will message you this evening. Having a "Monday" and swamped today! :crazy: But...getting more RAIN! :cool1: To top it off Katie decided she wants dinner with us tonight and she's bringing a friend! :rotfl: Grocery store trip planned tomorrow since my pantry is "bare" so I'm struggling planning a meal for 2 teenagers! :goodvibes

i-phxgxG9-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the Coke shop. :tink:

Lot of "doctor news"...will message you this evening. Having a "Monday" and swamped today! :crazy: But...getting more RAIN! :cool1: To top it off Katie decided she wants dinner with us tonight and she's bringing a friend! :rotfl: Grocery store trip planned tomorrow since my pantry is "bare" so I'm struggling planning a meal for 2 teenagers! :goodvibes

i-phxgxG9-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the Coke shop. :tink:

Is it a clothing shop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter