Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

31f0545a-59b8-464c-bf73-97377a47fffa_zpsj7xwj0k8.jpg

This is at a budget/value resort. :tink:

Music or Movies?

This is from an attraction in Epcot and that is the Golden Gate Bridge. Good eye :magnify:

Music was my first choice but then it said that the Music resort would be under construction while we were going to be there so we switched to Movies. I'm not that excited about staying in a budget resort. I would have preferred Port Orleans but I decided to save the money and stay in a budget resort for the first time.

Budgets are not really bad Denise. Most of the time I stay at POP. For me most of the time I am not at the resort. So I like to save the money for dinners at DS or some nice restaurant in EPCOT. When I am there for the 2018 Dopey Challenge weekend I will probably stay at POFQ. I like the theming and compact size and boat access to DS.

This is from an attraction in Epcot and that is the Golden Gate Bridge. Good eye :magnify:

Music was my first choice but then it said that the Music resort would be under construction while we were going to be there so we switched to Movies. I'm not that excited about staying in a budget resort. I would have preferred Port Orleans but I decided to save the money and stay in a budget resort for the first time.

That's why we stayed there since we didn't decide until August to go. Didn't have a lot of time to save money for the trip. I came REALLY close to switching to WL more than once but am glad I didn't. I would request a room "close to transportation and food" because the back part of the resorts WILL be quite a hike to/from the main building but it's not a deal breaker for me. The food was good, rooms adequate and the "price is right". :goodvibes
:tink:

Can't seem to quote but my picture was from Soarin I took down the picture of me and the kids. It was so out of focus.

It doesn't matter where our room is because I'm renting a car. We have "standard" rooms so I'm sure they will be overlooking a parking lot. I was looking at the different movies. I hope I get Toy Story or Dalmatians and not the Mighty Ducks!!! :sad2:

what? say it ain't so your taking down your lights already but its still January lol

:P So sorry to disappoint you :rolleyes1 but yes, it's true. :sad: Guess you didn't see my earlier text...was NOT on my agenda today but predicted 50+ mph winds tomorrow which would "tangle the tangles" :rolleyes:. Taking me longer than planned too...this is like putting together a 1000 piece puzzle in reverse! :faint: The wind has already wrapped lights around limbs twice and dang it it's hard to figure out which way to go to UNWRAP them! :rolleyes: :tink:

Can't seem to quote but my picture was from Soarin I took down the picture of me and the kids. It was so out of focus.

It doesn't matter where our room is because I'm renting a car. We have "standard" rooms so I'm sure they will be overlooking a parking lot. I was looking at the different movies. I hope I get Toy Story or Dalmatians and not the Mighty Ducks!!! :sad2:
:rotfl2: I'd feel the say way! :tink:

:P So sorry to disappoint you :rolleyes1 but yes, it's true. :sad: Guess you didn't see my earlier text...was NOT on my agenda today but predicted 50+ mph winds tomorrow which would "tangle the tangles" :rolleyes:. Taking me longer than planned too...this is like putting together a 1000 piece puzzle in reverse! :faint: The wind has already wrapped lights around limbs twice and dang it it's hard to figure out which way to go to UNWRAP them! :rolleyes: :tink:

Out lights are still up. DH says they are not Christmas lights anymore, they are now "winter lights".:rotfl:

Out lights are still up. DH says they are not Christmas lights anymore, they are now "winter lights".:rotfl:

:worship: He gets a gold star for that definition! :worship: It took working through rain showers AND the wind...not what's predicted for tomorrow but it got pretty darn windy...but my large magnolia tree is done. :faint: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: DH promised to finish "his side" tomorrow morning so that leaves me with the small magnolia tree and the front porch! :dancer: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter