Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Disney Springs or Boardwalk?

15e0b4f6-f6ec-4c9f-bf22-df8b0e883b8b_zpsar0b9jfb.jpg

Disney Springs. :tink:

Not sure I understand the "3-D":confused3...do you mean it's projected and not "on" something. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm "challenged" when it comes to 3-D other than looking through the glasses in Toy Story. :rotfl: Island country? :tink:

This is from It's a Small World

Just tell me which country. It's not from India. It is not from an island country. I might as well tell you that it's not an Asian country.

3D just means it's not flat like a wall, floor or ceiling. I might as well tell you it's a clay animal since no one else is guessing on this.

Just tell me which country. It's not from India. It is not from an island country. I might as well tell you that it's not an Asian country.

3D just means it's not flat like a wall, floor or ceiling. I might as well tell you it's a clay animal since no one else is guessing on this.

Chili, Brazil, Africa or Australia?

Is it from the jungle scene?

Chili, Brazil, Africa or Australia?

Is it from the jungle scene?

I'll go with Mexico...can't visualize any kind of animal...donkey? Goat? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter