Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Maybe some rain later this week :yay::umbrella:; wind can stay away though! This tropical disturbance wasn't even "on the radar" over the weekend and now we're looking at a possible storm...Gulf waters must be HOT already! :eek:

19225120_1554702214542475_3672483547970404130_n.jpg
:tink:

Not that I am wishing you bad weather, but I truly hope it stays on that path as I am going to be on vacation in the Florida Keys Sat - Wed. Its bad enough here in Central Fl when a storm comes through, I do not want to even know what it would be like on Key West!

Not that I am wishing you bad weather, but I truly hope it stays on that path as I am going to be on vacation in the Florida Keys Sat - Wed. Its bad enough here in Central Fl when a storm comes through, I do not want to even know what it would be like on Key West!

:lmao: NO WAY DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE KEYS WHEN A STORM COMES THROUGH!:lmao: Projected path shows straight for Texas and we COULD use the rain. If we're going to get a "tropical thing", this looks like a good one to get. Won't have much time for development. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter