Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

What a long, frustrating day. :headache: Glad to be back home and have some fun on Disboards! :yay:

i-9FmpD5g-Th.jpg

This is from a deluxe but not WL or CR. It's outside, close to a pool area and slightly related to transportation. :tink:

GF?

I get a long weekend too.:cool1:

So do I.
well fine then i thought i was special lol

Hey Jeff. Guess were I am going back to. Oh that means it is back to back weekend's.

Muppet Courtyard. I'm not sure if there is a name to this store.

I'll let it ride one more round to see if anyone can tell me on what would you find this critter.

It is not painted or on a wall, or cloth or on a shirt or a poster. But it is on something. I think the 2 legs is just a stylized interpretation of the animal.

Do you ever work 5 straight days Jeff? :lmao:

Now that was great!!!!! :rotfl2:

maybe the devil will make you go then :)

I KNOW...told Diane I would LOVE to see him do Devil Goes Down to Georgia live! Saw Charlie Pride a number of years back and heard him sing Kiss An Angel Good Morning...took me back 30+ years to a little dance hall in our community...OH THOSE MEMORIES :rolleyes1. Attending will depend on the crowds; Garth Brooks performed at our fair when he was "up and coming". They booked him BEFORE he made the "big time" but the performance was after he won the CMA awards the first time...had 30,000 plus people here and we will NOT do that again! :scared: Took us 2 1/2 hours to get out of the parking lot and home :faint:... a normal 10 minute trip! :eek: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter