Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Family reunion today and enjoyed a visit to one of our famous spring bluebonnet spots :goodvibes:

i-nWcXLrg-XL.jpg
:tink:

I have not had much time to play lately :sad1:, but it is for a good reason, trying to get ahead of myself at work since I will be taking most of next week off and heading to the Fort. Since we are not visiting any parks, may have some down time to play there. Packed the camper today, one last day of work tomorrow and then heading to my happy place :love:.

I have to share this with you, we went to Disney Springs yesterday for dinner and a movie and apparently to break Woody! It was only one small piece that popped off, but it sure did startle me.
View attachment 311281

At least it was only one piece. :oops: Have fun at the Fort.

Terri's off to FW and I'm trying to decide if I want to take DH up on his "offer" :goodvibes. We were looking at pictures my sister had taken in Dallas this past week of the tulips and spring flowers and I commented that I miss the Flower and Garden show...it's been 6 years! DH popped up, "Well go...it's not you don't know your way around by yourself!" :idea: I HAVE WITNESSES :rotfl:; should I book or not? :rotfl2: Redstorm and the Princess would NEVER forgive me :eek: and it would be really hard to "sneak away" for a few days...but boy am I thinking about it! :cool: :tink:

:scratchin To go to Disney :scratchin :goofy:

This is from an attraction in Fantasyland.

I'm not surprised! :yay: But aren't either of your DD's planning on going any time soon? Or, I'll be there May 5 - 12. I'm hoping Ed will come over on Sunday, May 6 and go to Epcot with us. Could you come that day?

Redstorm has already expressed an interest in a Thanksgiving trip; haven't had a chance to discuss it with the Sara yet...to busy this time of the year between soccer, volleyball and dance. Amanda, Bryan and his 2 niece's are going on a cruise out of Miami in October for their vacation. Both DGD's are still playing Club Soccer in May and dance recital is that month also. Dance National's, I think, are in Galveston this year. IF the Princess has a dance number that qualifies, we'll want to attend that...and a 3 day trip to Galveston in summer is expensive...about $1,200 for rooms, gas, food and activities (but I'm SO ready for some fresh seafood from our favorite restaurant on the beach :lovestruc). I couldn't take a solo trip to DW if it meant giving up a trip to Galveston for BOTH of us AND seeing our Princess dance at National's. We'll have to see what "greetings" we get from our accountant when the income tax is completed; HE'LL be the one to decide. :goodvibes It's a good thought but I'd much rather take a trip with the family than go solo...only a couple more years before Redstorm is off to college.

Is your crop from a Meet and Greet...maybe Merida or Rapunzel? :tink:

Redstorm has already expressed an interest in a Thanksgiving trip; haven't had a chance to discuss it with the Sara yet...to busy this time of the year between soccer, volleyball and dance. Amanda, Bryan and his 2 niece's are going on a cruise out of Miami in October for their vacation. Both DGD's are still playing Club Soccer in May and dance recital is that month also. Dance National's, I think, are in Galveston this year. IF the Princess has a dance number that qualifies, we'll want to attend that...and a 3 day trip to Galveston in summer is expensive...about $1,200 for rooms, gas, food and activities (but I'm SO ready for some fresh seafood from our favorite restaurant on the beach :lovestruc). I couldn't take a solo trip to DW if it meant giving up a trip to Galveston for BOTH of us AND seeing our Princess dance at National's. We'll have to see what "greetings" we get from our accountant when the income tax is completed; HE'LL be the one to decide. :goodvibes It's a good thought but I'd much rather take a trip with the family than go solo...only a couple more years before Redstorm is off to college.

Is your crop from a Meet and Greet...maybe Merida or Rapunzel? :tink:

Yes, I would think it would be more fun to go with your family than to go solo. You have a very busy family! And I can understand you wouldn't want to jeopardize your trip to Galveston.

This is from an attraction in Fantasyland. But it's not from a meet and greet.

I have not had much time to play lately :sad1:, but it is for a good reason, trying to get ahead of myself at work since I will be taking most of next week off and heading to the Fort. Since we are not visiting any parks, may have some down time to play there. Packed the camper today, one last day of work tomorrow and then heading to my happy place :love:.

I have to share this with you, we went to Disney Springs yesterday for dinner and a movie and apparently to break Woody! It was only one small piece that popped off, but it sure did startle me.
View attachment 311281

How nice to go to the campground and just relax and not go to the parks! I am planning less park time than ever before on this trip. Basically just going in for my 3 fast passes and one full service meal. I want to spend time at AKV and am looking forward to my painting class and seeing friends from college at DS.

Yes, I would think it would be more fun to go with your family than to go solo. You have a very busy family! And I can understand you wouldn't want to jeopardize your trip to Galveston.

Small World? :tink:

Is it inside or outside?

View attachment 311281

lol they glue those things pretty good because of all the little kids who hang off of them and then you come along a break it. tisk tisk

How nice to go to the campground and just relax and not go to the parks! I am planning less park time than ever before on this trip. Basically just going in for my 3 fast passes and one full service meal. I want to spend time at AKV and am looking forward to my painting class and seeing friends from college at DS.

how can you go to Disney and not go to any park :confused3:confused3

i-35mdrJf-Th.jpg

This is from the Mine Train. It's a wood and metal tool that serves a purpose. :tink:

is it a lock?
we did FP as we bypassed the whole wait lines and all the stuff you see.

that's one bad thing about FP you don't get to experience all the cool stuff in line

Small World? :tink:

Is it inside or outside?

This is from Small World :banana: Just tell me which continent and I'll call it done.

how can you go to Disney and not go to any park :confused3:confused3

Oh, I'm going to all of the parks. I'm going to the MK on 2 days, Epcot on 2 days. one day for the AK and half a day for HS but, no rope drops. No must dos besides my fast pass and meal. Breaks every afternoon. Half a day in DS.

is it a lock?
we did FP as we bypassed the whole wait lines and all the stuff you see.

that's one bad thing about FP you don't get to experience all the cool stuff in line

Is it on or near the door to "The Vault" A pickaxe?

Ouch, ouch, ouch...chiropractor this morning and boy did she do a number on me! :crutches:

i-35mdrJf-Th.jpg

Totally agree Jeff; IMO the only downfall to a FP. We got to see all the cool stuff the first time we rode...it was during our soccer trip in 2014 and one of the games had a weather delay and we missed our FP window. But we were determined to see the, then new, attraction and sucked it up and stood in line. Loved all this neat little things to "play with" and look up.

This is a pick axe but it's not near the vault. Give me the location...:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter