• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I have no idea maybe a restroom?

i-mJ2r933-Th.jpg

::yes:: You are correct; this is a sign for a girls restroom. Think on it for the location....:scratchin:tink:

you guys get all the bad weather down there its crazy

It WAS crazy! Sara just called and said the pre-school she works at had 20 CALLS this morning from roofing companies :faint: either via phone, in person or cards in their mailbox! It's spring in Texas Jeff; the humidity from the Gulf plus the heat plus the cool air still getting down here from the north creates a lot of instability. We've had some storms before but it's been a long time since we've had anything THIS bad. Allie has always been fascinated by the "why" which is the main reason she's going into meteorology! They were traveling back from DW driving through Mississippi and she was on her weather app "predicting" more than we were receiving from the local Weather Channel! :rotfl2: She "saved" her Dad from major hail damage :goodvibes; he'd just pulled under the covered drive in carport to make a bank deposit and she told him to STAY THERE. It wasn't a minute later the giant hail stones started hitting the roof of the carport. And then, come the summer months and all we get is the "boring" 100 degree temperatures. :rotfl: Which eventually leads to hurricanes. :rolleyes: :tink:

I’m not familiar with the island. Is it by itself or attached to something?

i-mJ2r933-Th.jpg

This is an area that's the perfect spot to watch the Riverboat go by and have the Haunted Mansion in the background. :goodvibes Don't think it's still open but there used to be a food service in this spot also. The area is labeled as _____________ and it's painted on the side of a building. :scratchin Anyone have thoughts; if not I'll post answer. :tink:

i-mJ2r933-Th.jpg

This is an area that's the perfect spot to watch the Riverboat go by and have the Haunted Mansion in the background. :goodvibes Don't think it's still open but there used to be a food service in this spot also. The area is labeled as _____________ and it's painted on the side of a building. :scratchin Anyone have thoughts; if not I'll post answer. :tink:

The only thing I can think of is Aunt Polly’s? Was that on TSI?

Five 45 gallon trash cans of leaves from the hail storm and the front yard is back to normal. :goodvibes Hopefully, the round of storms due at the end of this week aren't as bad! New crop to think on:

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:
Five 45 gallon trash cans of leaves from the hail storm and the front yard is back to normal. :goodvibes Hopefully, the round of storms due at the end of this week aren't as bad! New crop to think on:

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park resort or other?

Wow that’s a lot of leaves. It’s not fun cleaning up after a storm.

Park resort or other?

Wow that’s a lot of leaves. It’s not fun cleaning up after a storm.

:headache: No it's not and back yard is still full of broken small limbs but not as many leaves. THE good thing though is the hail knocked all the annoying pollen out of the backyard trees! :dance3: The brown tassels make a total mess, especially when they're wet, and we drag all that crap in the house on our shoes but at least I don't have use the leaf blower on the back patio TWICE a day now! :rotfl:Pool cover needs to be taken off...it's totally destroyed from the hail stone...but we'll wait a few days and hopefully ALL the pollen will be out of the trees. Don't want THAT falling in the water! Need to get my hanging baskets repotted now...UGH...and move the hibiscus plants out of the garage. Backaches ahead the next few days :rotfl2: but then the urgent things are done and I can do a little bit at a time. David's looking for an auto shop now that does body work; every one recommended by the insurance company is in Katy and we want to try and keep it local. Insurance adjuster appointment is made but he's not in a hurry since all the work is cosmetic. Busted windshield is annoying but at least he's able to still drive it!

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg

This is in a park. :tink:

Last edited:
Coaches had our football team doing yard work yesterday! They're at our Elementary 4th/5th grade school raking leaves. One of the hard hit areas...notice the tops of the picnic tables have "peeled" away from the wind! 😳

1710958939709.png1710958968031.png:tink:

:headache: No it's not and back yard is still full of broken small limbs but not as many leaves. THE good thing though is the hail knocked all the annoying pollen out of the backyard trees! :dance3: The brown tassels make a total mess, especially when they're wet, and we drag all that crap in the house on our shoes but at least I don't have use the leaf blower on the back patio TWICE a day now! :rotfl:Pool cover needs to be taken off...it's totally destroyed from the hail stone...but we'll wait a few days and hopefully ALL the pollen will be out of the trees. Don't want THAT falling in the water! Need to get my hanging baskets repotted now...UGH...and move the hibiscus plants out of the garage. Backaches ahead the next few days :rotfl2: but then the urgent things are done and I can do a little bit at a time. David's looking for an auto shop now that does body work; every one recommended by the insurance company is in Katy and we want to try and keep it local. Insurance adjuster appointment is made but he's not in a hurry since all the work is cosmetic. Busted windshield is annoying but at least he's able to still drive it!

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg

Attraction shop or food service?

Boy you have a lot of clean up to do. I hope David can get his truck repaired soon.

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg

looks like tiles so i will go with washroom

Attraction shop or food service?

Boy you have a lot of clean up to do. I hope David can get his truck repaired soon.

looks like tiles so i will go with washroom

:headache: Get this...the auto repair shop told David a lot of trucks like his are being TOTALED! 🥺 He LOVES his truck! Hopefully when the adjuster checks it out he'll give the okay to fix it and not total; he got SO lucky when he found this one he'd never be able to replace it! The shop is swamped; if he's "not in a hurry" for repairs they'd like to book him for this NOVEMBER! :faint::rotfl: Raining again today and and better able to see we DO have dents so guess we need to get that looked at too. At least, so far, no leaks.

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg

This is not a tile and not in a washroom; it's from a food service. :tink:

:headache: Get this...the auto repair shop told David a lot of trucks like his are being TOTALED! 🥺 He LOVES his truck! Hopefully when the adjuster checks it out he'll give the okay to fix it and not total; he got SO lucky when he found this one he'd never be able to replace it! The shop is swamped; if he's "not in a hurry" for repairs they'd like to book him for this NOVEMBER! :faint::rotfl: Raining again today and and better able to see we DO have dents so guess we need to get that looked at too. At least, so far, no leaks.

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg

This is not a tile and not in a washroom; it's from a food service. :tink:

HS? Prime Time?

NOVEMBER :faint: Wow they must be busy. Is there any other place he can take it? I hope they can fix it.

HS? Prime Time?

NOVEMBER :faint: Wow they must be busy. Is there any other place he can take it? I hope they can fix it.

Yes....the insurance company suggested 3 shops in Katy but that's an hours drive away and he doesn't know their work. This local shop is REALLY good....which is why they're so busy. He said as long as he gets his windshield replaced he's good with driving it just as long as the insurance company gives him a check now for repairs! We'll see what the adjuster says when they make it by to inspect.

i-dccJ6BD-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is from Prime Time; tell me what it is. :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter