• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-FXjswFQ-S.jpg

It is an All Star resort but not All Star Movies. :tink:

Music?

All Allie requested in her Easter basket was beef jerky from the Bellville Meat Market :rotfl2:; I DID add a gift card to be used while sitting up housekeeping in Florida though! :goodvibes And Katie's request...to have Pappy teach her how to shoot! :faint::rotfl2: She almost took the request back when he told her there'd be an extensive gun safety lecture first :rotfl: but she listened and her Pappy was SO proud of her during target practice! There are a couple of spots where she almost hit the same hole! 🥴 He couldn't believe her accuracy! And all they used to ask for was Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Kit Kats! 🥹

P2030718-M.jpg
P2030720-M.jpg

EASTER BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL :lovestruc

1711849994478.png:tink:

All Allie requested in her Easter basket was beef jerky from the Bellville Meat Market :rotfl2:; I DID add a gift card to be used while sitting up housekeeping in Florida though! :goodvibes And Katie's request...to have Pappy teach her how to shoot! :faint::rotfl2: She almost took the request back when he told her there'd be an extensive gun safety lecture first :rotfl: but she listened and her Pappy was SO proud of her during target practice! There are a couple of spots where she almost hit the same hole! 🥴 He couldn't believe her accuracy! And all they used to ask for was Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Kit Kats! 🥹

P2030718-M.jpg
P2030720-M.jpg

EASTER BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL :lovestruc

View attachment 846691:tink:

Strange Easter basket requests 😂
This is the first year I didn’t do baskets for the kids. It’s been a rough few weeks 😩 I’ll PM you on details

Food court or gift shop?

Enjoy your Easter with your family

FULL church this morning; don't think that's happened since before Covid! :faint: Good family time and SO full from lunch! Now I need to get motivated to do some outdoor work. 😜

i-FXjswFQ-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not in the food court or gift shop. :tink:

i-FXjswFQ-S.jpg

That's a hard one to answer :rotfl: ; yes...this has something to do with a guest room but not the "conventional" way. :scratchin:tink:

Okay so I’m guessing it’s not in a guest room. How about outside the guest rooms maybe one of the big icon things? Looks like it has something to do with Aladdin?

Okay so I’m guessing it’s not in a guest room. How about outside the guest rooms maybe one of the big icon things? Looks like it has something to do with Aladdin?

i-FXjswFQ-S.jpg

:worship: You picked up on my "clue"! :teeth: It's actually the OUTSIDE of guest rooms 😉. Now try and figure out which section it's in; Aladdin is one of many represented in this section. :goodvibes:tink:

Diane...are you getting snow again? Just got a glance of the national weather (while checking out our threat for severe weather AGAIN today...up to 2" hail possibility this evening :faint: ! Hopefully it will stay to our north and west...and that Allie is home with her car in the garage! 😁) Thought you might enjoy a couple of spring flower pictures I took yesterday on our way to my sisters from church...

P1080569-L.jpg
P1080570-L.jpg
:tink:

Diane...are you getting snow again? Just got a glance of the national weather (while checking out our threat for severe weather AGAIN today...up to 2" hail possibility this evening :faint: ! Hopefully it will stay to our north and west...and that Allie is home with her car in the garage! 😁) Thought you might enjoy a couple of spring flower pictures I took yesterday on our way to my sisters from church...

P1080569-L.jpg
P1080570-L.jpg
:tink:

Ugh yes we could get a foot of snow. It’s April no more snow

Thanks for the spring pictures. Pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter