• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I’ll start with AK or AKL/AKV?

i-5ppwJtn-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from the AK. :tink:

Pizzafari or Flame Tree?

So we’re getting somewhere between 4 and 20 inches of snow. They already cancelled school for tomorrow.

🥴 Oh my goodness! ☃️☃️☃️ That's a big difference but good deal on the Snow Day! :goodvibes You can spend the day watching When Calls The Heart on Hallmark Family 😊! I'm finding it hard to stay focused on my chores today with those shows playing in the background! :goodvibes

i-5ppwJtn-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Pizzafari or Flame Tree. :tink:

🥴 Oh my goodness! ☃️☃️☃️ That's a big difference but good deal on the Snow Day! :goodvibes You can spend the day watching When Calls The Heart on Hallmark Family 😊! I'm finding it hard to stay focused on my chores today with those shows playing in the background! :goodvibes

i-5ppwJtn-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Pizzafari or Flame Tree. :tink:

Terra Treats?

Gave Katie one of her "graduation surprises" tonight since she needs decorations for her Senior Salute Table at the Spring Show. She loved it! Just won't have time to do it now but plan on putting pictures on it sometime this summer. :goodvibes

P2030721-L.jpg
:tink:

Had a tree fall Don was about 10 feet from where it fell. :faint:View attachment 848105View attachment 848106

Oh my goodness! He was SO lucky! Bet he was "surprised"! :rotfl: A few years back I was reading on my swing bench under our trees in the front yard and I heard this really loud "POP"; I looked up and noticed a limb right over me hanging and I moved faster than I did in a long time! :rotfl2: Just made it out of the way before it came down! At least it looks small enough to move to the side by a few good men :goodvibes so the streets not blocked. On the other side of the coin...the snow covered trees and bushes are so pretty! :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter