Where in the World #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir...keep thinking.

WaltDisneyWorld2012178-1.jpg
:tink:

How about HS?

I declare you the winner pixiedust: I don't know the name of the store so Germany is good enough :cool1:

:yay: I think that may be the Kunstarbeit in Kristall shop; if I'm not mistaken, it used to be the "candy" store where they sold the peach gummy rings that DH and I LOVE! :tink:

Let's try this one next....

WaltDisneyWorld2012178-1.jpg
:tink:

Diane♥Disney;45447260 said:
Is it in Dinoland? Is it part of an attraction?

Since Diane has guessed Dinoland, I'll guess Discovery Island or Camp Minnie?

It is part of an attraction; not in Dinoland; not in Discovery Island and not in Camp Minnie. :tink:

Getting more of that wonderful rain again :umbrella:; been raining since 6 or so this morning! Don't think we're going to venture into the pool this afternoon! :cold:

It is part of an attraction; not in Dinoland; not in Discovery Island and not in Camp Minnie. :tink:

Getting more of that wonderful rain again :umbrella:; been raining since 6 or so this morning! Don't think we're going to venture into the pool this afternoon! :cold:

Is it from Africa or Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter