Where In The World #7

I finally broke down called India! So glad I did!!! They fixed my internet and I am faster than I was before I got slow!!!! AND he signed me up for some new "4G" satellite that is supposed to give me 10X faster internet!!!! :yay: For $10 less a month!!! :cool1: Right now I'm just fast normal. They have to come put in a new satellite dish for the 4G but, soon, soon!!!! Yeah!!!

party: Hooray! We celebrate with you! :thumbsup2

Oh I am so fast!!! :woohoo: No more sitting in Walmart's shoe department!!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: Fiddle...now the other customers can't "talk about the crazy lady in the shoe department on her computer"! :lmao:

Is it from an attraction, shop or food service? It looks like a snow man to me but, maybe everything looks like a snowman to me about now :goodvibes

I was/am wishing WE could be talking about snowmen! Cloudy, dreary skies with a tiny bit of rain and the temp has is the highest it's been today at 36...almost "snow weather"! :rotfl2: :tink:

It is outside. I was not near the bridge. Remember it is not from the Boo to You parade....:rolleyes1

IMG_3065-1_zps9559ab16-1_zps4b9be345.jpg

:idea: What about one of the night parades? Maybe the Cinderella floats? :tink:

last guess would be Epcot, FW?

Did we decide yours is from a park? HS? or the MK. Jeff has Epcot covered.

Is it from an attraction, shop or food service? It looks like a snow man to me but, maybe everything looks like a snowman to me about now :goodvibes

IMG_3671-1.jpg

Jeff...what do you mean by LAST guess? :rotfl: You're not giving up already are you? :rotfl2: Denise has found the park...HS. It's not from an attraction, shop or food service and not a snowman...it's "just there". :rotfl: :tink:

IMG_3671-1.jpg

Jeff...what do you mean by LAST guess? :rotfl: You're not giving up already are you? :rotfl2: Denise has found the park...HS. It's not from an attraction, shop or food service and not a snowman...it's "just there". :rotfl: :tink:

no no not giving up

so its from HS.. is it from a parade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter