• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World and the Edge of 17

Need to get busy on some new crops...do have this one left in the file....

c93aadeb-2f71-4e9c-9844-252fce7d9737_zpsaso2gigv.jpg
:tink:

Goopy just sent the text and y'all have already added a few more. Geez

I have a few ideas for the new one.

I said is it splash mountain ? the wagon trailer out side there is a banner on the back of it

Well, it's enough to make me about to give up on this game. How can I play if I can't see what people are asking!!! :furious: Jeff, like Diane before, won a long time ago but, I couldn't see their answers!!!! :furious:

Well, it's enough to make me about to give up on this game. How can I play if I can't see what people are asking!!! :furious: Jeff, like Diane before, won a long time ago but, I couldn't see their answers!!!! :furious:

Have you tried a different server? Some days I miss things or can't quote going through Yahoo; some days it's Google that gives me problems...and I refresh a lot. :goodvibes :tink:

Always uneasy when the NOAA weather radio goes off every 15-20 minutes with weather bulletins and the skies start getting REALLY dark. :faint: I think we may be in for some rain ....:umbrella::umbrella::umbrella:

c93aadeb-2f71-4e9c-9844-252fce7d9737_zpsaso2gigv.jpg

This is inside. :tink:

Do we even know what resort yet? BLT/CR? Hope you don't get too bad of a storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter